Start Smart – Growing Your Small Business In Rochdale Workshop
We have now got a date for the 2 day workshop in Rochdale, aimed a businesses trading in the first 3 years. The venue is still TBC, but as soon as I have an update on this I will let you know.
It will happen on 25th and 26th September, here is a link where clients can register: https://www.businessgrowthhub.com/events/2019/09/start-smart-growing-your-small-business-in-rochdale
You can see below an overview of the content. Please feel free to share and promote this to any businesses you think would find this relevant.
This two-day event will cover:
- What is in your business name and brand?
- Legal & Regulatory requirements
- Insurance, the considerations
Market Research and Marketing:
- Market research - assess threats and opportunities for your business
- Profiling your customers and its importance
- Search Engine recommendations and Social Media
Costs, Finance Sources, Tax and VAT:
- Business costs and employing staff
- Premises/Business location
- Sources of Finance and Tax - doing the right thing with HMRC
Cash Flow, Costs, Breakeven and Pricing:
- Cash Flow Management
- Financial Terms, what does it all mean
- Costs, breakeven and Pricing
Any questions, just give me a shout.
Start Up Advisor Mobile: 07715 239667
19 Sep 2019